We're looking for a superstar 2D Artist to join our team and create our next awesome game! Push Gaming is mobile games developer comprised of a team of experienced designers, developers and games experts. We're gaining a lot of recognition in the market due to the creativity and quality that our games are built on.
- Jaw dropping 2D portfolio demonstrating excellent creative skills and diversity.
- An artist with a passion for design, art and culture.
- Digital illustration skills with an advanced understanding of Photoshop or similar.
- The ability to adapt to established styles and deliver creative variations on them.
- A communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and with an openness to use constructive critique.
- Ability to work within a team and work collaboratively with colleagues in all departments, to execute the best possible games.
What you’ll do:
- Create quality 2D artwork in all areas of the game from environment/backgrounds to characters and symbols.
- Consistently deliver work of the highest calibre that can inspire the team and carry a vision.
- Take direction, give direction, iterate on look and feel, gather feedback from the entire team, and participate in the review of the full production of the art and game
- Work closely with Art Leads, Game Designers and Directors to detail the goals and purpose of the environments, characters and entire artwork of the game.
If this position is for you, please apply below with a link to your portfolio or send your application to email@example.com