Fat Santa is on his way so keep your eyes peeled for his sleigh!
Fat Santa is on his way so keep your eyes peeled for his sleigh!
Join us on the farm where juicy carrots will lead to some Fat wins!
Join us on the dancefloor and get into the groove with Jammin’ Jars!
Everyone’s abuzz with excitement and a Swarm could start at any moment!
Sound the war drums and sharpen your axes, it’s a Viking Clash!
Get your horns up and get ready for some headbangin', it's time to Turn It Up!
Harness the fiery force of Ra to produce blazingly hot wins!
Join us explorers and thrill seekers as The Tiki totem Gods will happily lend their powers to those deemed worthy!
Step right up to the Wild Wheel and spin to win Big Money!
Enter the magical world of wizards, spells and magic!
Surround yourself in the lofty heights of Mount Olympus where gorgeous gems cascade for big wins.
It’s good to be bad. Indulge your wicked side and join this team of Villains for world dominations! The world’s most diabolical geniuses make up the formidable Power Force Villains!
Escape into the magical fairy-tale world of Humpty Dumpty.
Be on the winning team! Join the Earth’s mightiest heroes in an epic clash between good and evil; with the only team that can stop them. The Power Force Heroes!
Fish for your fortunes!
Get ready for a bumper harvest! With replicating reels and second chance re-spins.
Follow Peter and the Lost Boys through their fantasy forest world, where they’ve learnt to live amongst the fairies and the trees in Neverland.
Journey through an exciting and unique colony and meet the meerkat family.
Unique ‘Falling Wilds’ and progressive free spins wins in the retro game with a modern twist.
Within a spectacular stadium of dreams...the mightiest football forces gather together to form ‘‘The Ultimate Dream Team!’’
Feel the excitement and passion of the roaring crowd, as rival teams compete and clash on the ice!
Enter the luscious valley where every leaf is sugar coated, lolly pops sprout from the fields, and where the hills run with fresh caramel.
Live the vibrant and exciting life by the bright neon lights.
Light the way or dance in darkness
Push Gaming supply online and mobile games to the betting and gaming industry. We are committed to protecting users of our products which are designed for people over the age of 18. Please add your e-mail address to confirm you are over the age of 18. We will not share your information or use your information for any other purpose unless permitted.
collectively all information that you submit to Push Gaming via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Push Gaming , a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 7395813 whose registered office is at 69 Old Street, London, EC1V9HX;
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Push Gaming and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Push Gaming and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Push Gaming is the "data controller". This means that Push Gaming determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
7. Push Gaming will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
18. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
21. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
22. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
25. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
26. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
30. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Push Gaming by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
08 August 2018